Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

result...blast off.!

today.... oh 9 th april 2010... have proven to be the most anticipating day of my life..(note that that the word anticipate is TOO GRAND for it)..my final exam result have been released and yet,
Alhamdulillah..Praise to HIM..i got quite a satisfying result(which i realized that it

is worth my efforts,helps from the peeps and also guide from The Almighty, n lectures as well. ..)

know what...during the moment i was about to check my GPA,my hands were trembling...whao!! n

i myself cant seem to control it...felt like blood sucked away from my body..ahahhaha!!(its too

OVER described ,i can say...!!)..

then, ...teettt.. it came out lyke diz..GPA ***,CGPA****

whaoee..~~ finally..i cant say much about that....nothing to be regret..coz i know i've done my

best!!

well..life has ups n downs..so... just look n c the transformations during part 3...

btw..cant wait to welcome the new members for PL3B.. hehe!! watch out people..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment